As a member of CAPF,
you have created financial security for today but what about tomorrow?
Your actions today will provide you with financial security tomorrow.
70% of Americans will need some long term care after age 65
Joining National Peace Officer and Firefighters Benefit Association's (NPFBA) Long Term Care Plan provides resources to help you pay long term care expenses. NPFBA's affordable rates are 50% to 70% less than other provider's long term care benefit plans.
NPFBA Benefts include:
• Nursing / Skilled Care Benefit* - $150 per day or $4,563 per month during your first year in the Plan. Benefit grows to $315 per day or $9,581 per month in year 26.
• Residential / Assisted Living Benefit* - $105 per day or $3,194 per month during your first year in Plan. Benefit grows to $221 per day or $6,722 per month in year 26.
• Home Care* - $75 per day or $2,281 per month during your first year in the Plan. Benefit grows to $158 per day or $4,806 per month in year 26.
• Fixed Payment Terms - Choose to pay for 25, 30, 35, 40, or 45 years.
• Lifetime Benefits - Benefits are available as long as you need them. There aren't any limits on time with NPFBA. ($1,000,000 cap)
• 3% Compounded Inflation Protection - Your per day benefit grows 3% compounded for Plan Years 2 through 26.
*Other Plan options available.